Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Puppy Update!

I thought I would delight you all with a little puppy update, this is my last week with them before I'm shipped off back to University and I'm not going to lie, I'm really sad and I don't want to leave them. They are 5 weeks old and when I come home from uni in Easter, they will be gone. Honestly I don't want any of them to go, since coming home from uni Ive become extremely attached to them, I love seeing their excited little bodies run round the room when I walk in and I'm not used to the biting from them teething but I am honestly and truly going to miss those little guys.


So here I shall add some lovely pics that I have taken of the pups recently, I hope you die from the *adorableness*











2 comments:

  1. They are so cuteeeee! I've always loved westies :) x
    catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum has the biggest obsession with them, but they are so god damn cute!! xx

      Delete