Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year, New Me

You always get these posts on around New Years Day, which people talking complete rubbish about how they are going to change their lives, but the thing is I actually do want to change my life and the way I look at things.
2013 has been a okay year, nothing major happen and it just went so quickly that I didn't really feel there has been enough time or as if ive wasted a year, but I haven't…. I got into University which I never expected to happen in a million years, Ive made lots of new friends which I love dearly and ive never been more closer to my family. I love it!

Although recently ive seen my life slowly becoming like Bridget Jones, I haven't got a boyfriend as I feel everyone around me are inconsiderate arseholes, I get carried away way to easily, I'm never sure what is really going on, I could do with a new job, my friends are nuts! and I love Vodka. Im a mess.

So I have decided to make some New Years resolutions, will I stick with them, I bloody well hope so!

  1. Be a nicer person! - I just in generally need to be a nicer person, I feel that I can come across nasty and evil in some things that I say even though I don't mean to be. START THINKING BEFORE I SPEAK!
  2. Get fit! - I have no excuse for this not to happen, when I'm at uni the gym is literally outside my window, I need to get my arse into gear and get down there! + Neville Longbottom actor goes to that gym to give me some motivation!
  3. Blog more often!- I find blogging therapeutic  but its finding the time to blog that bothers me. I shall make a goal to ensure that I blog at least once a week if not once every two weeks!
  4. Organise my life! - I am going to keep a diary and keep up to date with uni work and not leave it till last minute where im crying in a heap because I cannot get the motivation to complete it!
  5. Get myself a nice BOYFRIEND - This is where I want to be like Bridget Jones, I want to find the perfect Mr Darcy, I am the sort that shy away when I guy comes up to me but I am going to make sure that im confident and alluring in other words SEXY!

I'd love to know your resolutions, lemme know beneath.

LOVE YAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment