Thursday, 30 January 2014

Weekend in Leeds.

As you may or may not be aware but I go to a University in Leeds, and we are spoilt for choice of where to go on a Saturday night, my lovely friend Daniel AKA Shepdog came to stay last weekend and I thought i'd share some snaps from our weekend! These pictures are mainly from going out on the Saturday night but I hope you can let me off ;)

Cheeky cocktails in Frankie & Benny's

Mr Sassy with his Martini.

Typical shot before venturing out.

Photo Booth in Hollywood Bowl *Yes I do look a mess, but cannot be helped soz*

Me taking random selfies outside.

I swear I am not drunk! ;)

Cheeky lift selfie.

We do not know who any of these people are…...



& of course the night always ends up in Maccies of course *Staff discount for the win!*

I hope I haven't embarrassed myself too much by these photos, but it was a fantastic weekend, I hope sheepdog comes back to visit soon!

x

10 comments:

  1. Haha looks like my sort of night out! Can't wait to move back into halls next year.

    chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mojito's FTW! :D
    It looks like you had a great time! Mc'Donalds = Yum! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staff discount makes going to McDonald's so much better! xx

      Delete
  3. Posts like this make me suuuper excited to have fun weekends as a uni student, those cocktails look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mojitos <333 cool pics!
    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, nice blog. You are pretty. If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses http://mycha1234567890.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete