I have been nominated for the Liebster award by many different bloggers which is very flattering, thank you guys! Here are all the lovely people that nominated me;
JennieWren http://jenniewren3.blogspot.co.uk
Laura River http://lotsofthumbs.blogspot.co.uk
Liebster Award was created by a German blogger to give the chance of new bloggers to be appreciated by others and the chance to share undiscovered talent that had 200 followers or less. All I know is that you answer the questions asked that you have been tagged by then you nominate another 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer.
I have decided to go with the questions from Jennie just from picking anyone at random.
Okay so here are the questions and of course my answers….
1. What are your opinions on tattoos?
I feel that tattoos are up to personal opinion, if you want a tattoo and it means something to you then its fine, I don't want to judge people on what tattoos they have as I don't know if the tattoo has a meaning or a purpose, so each to their own.
2. If you got a tattoo what would it be, where would it be on your body and why would you get it?
I'm never sure on how to answer this question, I can't justify having a tattoo on my body forever, I get worried that I will regret it. At the moment there isn't anything that I really need tattooing on me so nothing at the moment.
3. What music genre is your favourite?
Most likely pop music, I love a really cheesy tune to listen to but I also love acoustic songs and also indie music, I'm a all rounder when it comes to music, I will listen to anything.
4. Trousers/ Jeans or Skirts/ Dresses?
I'm mostly a jeans type of girl, I love the feeling of jeans and I'm especially a fan of black skinnies! I do like to wear a dress but only on special occasions ;)
5. What are your favourite shoes and why?
This is easy, my Chelsea boots. I love them so much, they go with everything and are the most comfiest shoes I own by far.
6. What's your favourite make up brand?
High end makeup id say MAC but for more cheaper makeup id say Collection 2000.
7. If you could only visit three shops/stores for the rest of your life, what shops would they be?
My favourite shop to go in Leeds is Harvey Nichols, I love it in there, its heaven! Id also choose TopShop and The Apple Store.
8. If you were a sweet/candy what would you be?
I'd be a Twirl chocolate bar.
9. What is your favourite band/ music artist?
My favourite band is One Direction, not because of the music but I love their personalities, but for music id choose McFly, I bloody well love them boys!
10. Have you ever been to a concert and who have you been to see that was your favourite?
Ive been to quite a few concerts, McFly, TakeThat, Busted, Girls Aloud, JLS, Michael Buble, RollingStones, One Direction and a few more that I can remember off the top of my head, my favourite has got to be the Rollingstones concert, that was the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life and the atmosphere was amazing!
11.What is your favourite city in the world and why?
My favourite city has got to be Bridgetown in Barbados, I have so many great memories there and its such a beautiful city, my second favourite would have to be London!
Here now the bloggers that I am nominating;
Jolie Emily http://jolieemily.blogspot.gr
BeautyByBecca http://beautybybecca2.blogspot.co.uk
JennyPenni http://jennypenni.blogspot.ie
NicolaFaye http://nicolafaye.blogspot.co.uk
Faithfully Emma http://faithfullyemma.blogspot.co.uk
Now here are my questions
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
3. Favourite colour nails?
4. Earrings or Necklaces?
5. Who is your favourite music artist?
6. Night out or a night in?
7. If you could have magical powers for one day, what would you pick and why?
8.What 4 words can you use to describe yourself?
9. Do you prefer going to the shops or shopping online?
10. What is your favourite season?
11. Name one skill you wish you had?
Thank you very much for reading and I hope you enjoy spreading the blogging bug as much as I do!

Great post! I love finding out new blogs from these posts!
ReplyDeleteEllie,xx
Elephant stories and more
Same, finding new blogs is brilliant!
DeleteWill do xx
ReplyDeleteThanks. xx
ReplyDeleteaww, thanks xx
ReplyDelete