Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Beauty vs Brains



1. Favourite book
Bridget Jones Diary

2. Favourite quotation
'Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light' - Albus Dumbledore. 

3. English or Maths
English, I'm better at writing then I am at maths, by miles!

4. Science or Art
Art by far, ive never been good with science. I enjoy drawing and its a hobby of mine, you will always find me doodling.

4. Name 5 musical artists that changed your life
If I'm honest I don't think any musical artist has changed my life. I like to listen to certain artists but I've never had a song really affect me in anyway. 

6. Favourite and least favourite subject at school
ICT was my favourite, I was such a nerd, I loved working on computers and learning different programs. My least favourite had to be geography, its was just boring. 

7. Favourite celebrity with a brain
Female has to be Jennifer Lawrence and the male would be Harry Styles! 

8. If you could study anything, anywhere what would it be?
I would stay just where I am in Leeds studying Media Production and I love it.

9. What is your nerdy little secret?
not sure :/

10. Beauty gurus who you admire for more than their love of fashion/beauty.
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, I can relate to her in so many ways, she's such an inspiration!   

11. If your blog couldn’t be focused on beauty/lifestyle what would be the focus instead?
Probably interior design.

12. Name some things you’re obsessed with that others would find strange.
One Direction, I'm so obsessed. You would think I was an eleven year old girl! I go crazy for Harry Styles, which is extremely embarrassing!

13. Name 5 people who inspire you (no friends of family).
Tom Fletcher
Jennifer Lawrence
Zoella
Paul McCartney
Harry Styles.

14. Who is your intellectual soul mate?
I don't think I have one.

3 comments:

  1. great post! i love that quote! x
    catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure, il check your blog out :) xx

    ReplyDelete