Hello Everyone, I haven't blogged in so long and I'm sorry about this but I really want to get back into it and thought what better than to do a post on my current favourite songs!As always there is mixture of oldies and new ones!
1. Walking On Cars - Speeding Cars
Currently my favourite song, as soon as I heard it I thought of James Arthur and Charlie Simpson love child but this song is so good, the lyrics and awesome and the video is even better than I imagined, would love to visit Ireland one day!
2. Billy Elliot (Elliot Hanna) - Electricity
This next song has been suck in my head for the past week, I came across it whilst watching a BBC programme about finding the next Nancy and Oliver. Ive never seen Billy Elliot and was heart broken when I found out it was finishing in the West End last week, definitely going to book tickets for the tour.
Next one is weird one as no one I know as heard it or heard of the band either, funny story around it I was chatting to one of the lads from the band on Tinder and he sent me some of his music to listen to and I love it, it's very 1975.
4. Zayn - Like I Would
Couldn't make a list of new favourites without putting Zayn in here. I was apprehensive about his new album but I'm loving the R&B and Weekend feel about it!
5. All Time Low
Any thing by All Time Low, they are my most listened to artist on Spotify and lately I cannot get enough of them, Alex Gaskarth is absolutely beautiful and I'm loving the pop punk vibe, making me feel 13 again!
Similar to All Time Low, Ive rekindled my love for Panic! At The Disco, as Brendon Urie's last album did not disappoint, every song is great especially LA Devotee and House of Memories.
What is your favourite songs at the moment?
x
No comments:
Post a Comment